Fabulous 3 year old end unit 4 level TownHome with many upgraded features you will love!
1. Top of the line kitchen with a huge Island (Continent) for casual dining or guest gathering place. Gourmet Kitchen appliance to satisfy the most demanding chef in the home.
2. A rooftop terrace with seating area for outdoor enjoying grilling Alfresco with a view!
3. Entry level Combo room that can function as a home office, library, work out room, or guest quarters or just simply a 4th bedroom. ( Could be called a legal 4th Bedroom as it has a window and walk-in closet and door.
4. Second living area, large enough for extended dining table for formal occasion. Living room/ family room area with build-in gas fireplace and large screen tv over mantel area.
5. Extended Third level primary bedroom with reading/sitting area with a (Fandelier)( Ceiling fan with Chandelier Combo) and upgraded master bathroom with double vanity Shower Panel a personalizing the shower flow and temperature for a spa like experience. with surround sound in the bathroom
6. Secondary bedroom with attached bath with upgraded show head and Fandelier and surround sound in the bathroom. Chandelier, Surround sound.
7. Fourth level bedroom room with full bath and surround sound large closet and access to rooftop terrace. with Fandelier in living room area.
Overall great home and a great opportunity just wait for a new owner.
Courtesy of: Fairfax Realty Select Listing information provided courtesy of the Bright MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Updated: 9th August, 2022 10:46 AM (UTC)
We thought you’d like to know how much your mortgage payment might be. Feel free to use the mortgage calculator to find out the estimated amount!
All MRE | AP agents are licensed REALTORS® and subscribe to NAR's strict Code of Ethics, which is based on honesty, professionalism, and the protection of the public. We fully support and operate in accordance with The Fair Housing Act.